The name Sisi means sexy lady in Yoruba language. It is made from Bamboo teak, which is a fresh and clean fragrance for those who prefer lighter scents. Its a woodsy scent that inspires tranquility and relaxation. This candle inspires peaceful moments of reflection with each use.
Notes: Bamboo Teak
- Made with a blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrance and essential oils
- Made with soy wax which is known to burn cleanly
- Cotton wicks are lead-free and wood wicks are FSC certified approved (made from post consumer waste)
- Products are Cruelty free
- 4 oz / Burn time: 36 hours
-The first time you light the candle, let the wax melt to the edge of the container to prevent a sunk hole next time you use your candle.
- Every time your candle is burnt, the wick should be trimmed. For further care please refer to the bottom of the candle container.
Why Soy wax candles are a good choice
✔️Soy wax comes from soybeans, a natural, renewable source grown in many regions by local farmers
✔️Soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax. Hence soy candles burn slower and hence lasts longer than paraffin candles
✔️Soy wax does not produce black soot
✔️Soy wax is non-toxic and provides a much cleaner non-chemical smelling fragrance
✔️Vegan friendly and hand crafted in small batches to ensure amazing candles are made each time