The name Toke means "care" in Yoruba language. This is the perfect Christmas candle. The fresh scent of green leaves and cedar with a citrus base is a holiday favorite that can be enjoyed throughout the fall and winter months.
The combination of the three scents gives off a fresh pine scent and if you enjoy the outdoors the scent will have you remembering all your outdoor adventures or pining for more, no pun intended.
Notes: Citrus, Cedar and Green Leaves
- Made with a blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrance and essential oils
- Made with soy wax which is known to burn cleanly
- Cotton wicks are lead-free and wood wicks are FSC certified approved (made from post consumer waste)
- Products are Cruelty free
- 11 oz / Burn time: 55-60 hours
-The first time you light the candle, let the wax melt to the edge of the container to prevent a sunk hole next time you use your candle.
- Every time your candle is burnt, the wick should be trimmed. For further care please refer to the bottom of the candle container.
Why Soy wax candles are a good choice
✔️Soy wax comes from soybeans, a natural, renewable source grown in many regions by local farmers
✔️Soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax. Hence soy candles burn slower and hence lasts longer than paraffin candles
✔️Soy wax does not produce black soot
✔️Soy wax is non-toxic and provides a much cleaner non-chemical smelling fragrance
✔️Vegan friendly and hand crafted in small batches to ensure amazing candles are made each time